(+48) (22 ) 208 5497 +(48) (22) 389 6366 Book Appointment Contact


In order to receive a visa, you must visit a country which has an Embassy of Ukraine and apply from there. See the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine’s website for a complete list of embassies and consulates – www.mfa.gov.ua

An information support is detailed information from our Center sent to the Embassy of Ukrainе located in your country to confirm that your invitation to study is genuine.


No, if you are coming to study in a Ukrainian university, you must come on a student visa (which requires an invitation letter first).

No, the invitation letter is a document issued to you alone. However, you can apply to the university for a personal invitation letter for your parents or relatives

Typically, the visa application process is around ten working days. Sometimes this can be prolonged to 30 working days.

Please visit our website www.studyinukraine.gov.ua which has a comprehensive list of Ukrainian Higher Education Institutions and you can make your choice. We recommend you to check out the official website of the university, which can be found at our official website for additional information.

Please visit our official Ukrainian Government website www.studyinukraine.gov.ua to find the official websites of agents and universities.

When you fill the application form at our website, you will receive the letter with instructions. You can ask whatever you want to know about the admission process.

The invitation letter is sent from the university to the Center and then on to you. The Center has a policy of using DHL due to its reliability internationally. The cost of mailing you the invitation letter must be covered by you and is not included in the price mentioned above.

It typically takes one to four weeks for the invitation letter to be issued, depending on your university of choice and how long it takes for your documents to be cleared by Ukrainian authorities.

The invitation letter is valid up to 6 months. This information is mentioned in the invitation letter.

Only universities can cancel your invitation letter upon your personal request. If you don’t know which university issued you the invitation letter, please send us a copy of your passport and the invitation letter to help clarify the situation.

No, any registration or notarization of documents must be completed by a notary.

No, the Center charges $200 USD for the admission process to study in Ukraine which includes: the invitation fee, information support fee, airport pick-up and accompaniment to your chosen university. The payment is required in two installments: the first half after the Center receives confirmation from the university to enroll you, and the second half after you get your visa.

The best way to pay is via VISA or MasterCard. The Center will issue you an invoice, then simply follow the link www.intered.com.ua click on ‘Invoice’ and fill in the appropriate details. You can also pay via bank transfer, with the details listed in the same link above under ‘Bank Transfer’. Please note that intermediary banks generally take commission.

Tuition fees vary from university to university. On our official website you can find links to the official websites of the universities you’re interested in. Please check out our website at www.studyinukraine.gov.ua

Yes, your parents or relatives can pay for your study.

Ukraine is a safe and tolerant country with friendly people and a European atmosphere. In May 2017, the annual Eurovision Song Contest was hosted in Kyiv and seen as a great success. As of 11 June 2017, Ukrainian citizens are granted to travel visa-free to the EU and the Schengen area, except for the UK and Ireland.

No, unfortunately it is illegal for international students in Ukraine to work while studying.

European Commission and Poland, official website: Useful links

The official website of the European Commission, providing access to information about its political priorities, policies and services.

Scroll to Top